I was full of inward smiles, today, and stolen moments sought and captured. for example: a new bus route discovered; stumbling upon a vintage shop; old cinemas; thinking that my royal jelly was like Felix Sempra, the magic lucky potion that Harry Potter has; a boy with a shaved head & two earrings asking me to coffee next week; he says, with an accent, that i am terribly interesting ; tea shopping – I chose delice aux figues – and the shop-owner gave me a discount because I helped her son with his English homework; poetry, photography, comics, and recipe books from the library; the cinema in the evening.
I keep getting telephone calls for Amelie, and text messages saying “coucou ma petite, qu’est-ce-que tu fait ce soir? si tu veux rencontrer au st michel pour un cafĂ©, appelez moi.” I got a message tonight saying, in French, “hello amelie darling, I haven’t seen you in such a long time, and now your answering machine is in English! are you in England? give me a call my love I want to see you soon”
I keep getting telephone calls for Amelie, and text messages saying “coucou ma petite, qu’est-ce-que tu fait ce soir? si tu veux rencontrer au st michel pour un cafĂ©, appelez moi.” I got a message tonight saying, in French, “hello amelie darling, I haven’t seen you in such a long time, and now your answering machine is in English! are you in England? give me a call my love I want to see you soon”
No comments:
Post a Comment