fingerprints: an impression of the markings of the inner surface of the top of one's digit; a unique or distinctive pattern that presents unambiguous evidence of a specific person. fingerprinting: impressing that impression.

Saturday, November 17

august 25th: but for now we are young


feeling: placid (amid the noise & the haste)
literally: on top of the world

flying east, into the sun - folding - above the cirrus clouds, thinking about nothing much more than the red wine I got, & how it is from the south of france. Audrey Hepburn is singing ‘moon river’ to me, to me: “two drifters, off to see the world, there’s such a lot of world to see!” my list of countries to visit while in europe was seventeen at last count.
m. says that I am spontaneous in a way that nobody else is: safely, & in a carefully carefree manner.
c. says that I bring I am like a turtle, bringing its home on its back, carrying joy & excitement & wonder & love wherever I go.
look, look closely: can you see the eiffel tower rising through the fog?

No comments: